We are hiring! – Employment Lawyer/Supervisor and 2x Community Advice Navigators
Don’t just pay LIP Service to Access to Justice!
Greater Manchester Law Centre/Citizens Advice North Lancashire are launching an exciting new project to provide on-going information and advice to Litigants in Person (LIPs).
Our aim is to provide access to justice to individuals and their families to navigate the Court and Tribunal system ensuring people across Greater Manchester & Lancashire. We are also launching an employment law service.
We will support people to:
- Know Their Rights and options
- Access appropriate information, support and guidance
- Navigate their way through the complexities of the legal system
We will do this through:
- Developing a specialist employment rights service that will provide advice, support and information to the 95% of people at Employment Tribunals that are urepresented,
- Providing advice and guidance to people that contact us, face-to-face(post-Covid) by telephone, email or via our community partners.
- Developing materials and publicity that will support people to pursue or resolve their issues
- Working with partner projects, Ministry of Justice, Courts, lawyers and other advice agencies to identify gaps and develop services that can meet these.
There are three exciting new roles:
Community Advice Navigator x 2 – Full Time (Job Share Considered)
Fixed Term Contract – deadline 31st December 2020 at 12pm – application pack is here: Advice Navigator Recruitment Pack
Employment Lawyer/Supervisor – Full Time – Fixed Term Contract
Deadline 4th January 2021 at 9am – Application pack is here: Employment-Lawyer-Pack.
Please feel free to email us with any questions about the role to firstname.lastname@example.org.