Greater Manchester Law Centre provides advice and representation for the following:
- Completing application forms for disability benefits including:
– Employment and Support Allowance (ESA50)
– Universal Credit (UC50)
– Personal Independence Payments
– Disability Living Allowance for children
- Appealing Work Capability (medical) Assessments for Employment Support Allowance and Universal Credit
- Appealing Personal Independence Payment decisions
We can now offer advice and representation on a full range of Social Security enquiries and appeals. However, our resources are limited, so we cannot guarantee we will be able to advise on a case due to adviser availability.
Appointments are subject to availability. Please contact us to check whether we can help.