Greater Manchester Law Centre provides advice and representation for the following:
- Completing application forms for disability benefits including:
– Employment and Support Allowance (ESA50)
– Universal Credit (UC50)
– Personal Independence Payments
– Disability Living Allowance for children
- Appealing Work Capability (medical) Assessments for Employment Support Allowance and Universal Credit
- Appealing Personal Independence Payment decisions
We can now offer advice and representation on a full range of Social Security enquiries and appeals. However, our team is small and our resources are limited, so we cannot guarantee we will be able to advise on all cases or advocate for individuals due to adviser availability.
Appointments are subject to availability. Please contact us to check whether we can help.