Volunteers are the backbone of the law centre.
Go against the grain. Join the fight for free access to justice by volunteering on the services team at the Greater Manchester Law Centre.
We are looking for:
- Reception/front of house volunteers,
- Welfare benefits application assistance, and
- Welfare benefits case workers.
Services volunteers must have at least one day per week to dedicate to working on our premises.
“I came away from the experience with new friends, skills and a better appreciation of the vital work Law Centres do across the country” – Chris, GMLC volunteer
To apply to join our Services Volunteer Team:
- Download the three role descriptions below and consider which one is best for you,
- Download and complete the relevant application form,
- Send it to the address stated in the application form, and in your cover letter or email, state which role you are applying for.